In a brand-new interview with Money Map Press Executive Editor Bill Patalon, Shah made the case for a New Year rally in stocks – and a rebound in crude that could turn Big Oil into a true “Black Gold.”
We’ve got a spending bill, folks!
The government of the United States will remain open for business thanks to the usual suspects in Congress being open to being bought.
Sometimes it only takes a few phone calls from a deep-pocketed giant bank CEO to remind legislators who butters their bread.
According to Sunday’s Financial Times, bread-butterer par excellence Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of mega-fat JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), worked the phones hard last week. He called on his legion of congressional peeps and perps to pass the $1.1 trillion spending bill as written.
Why did this patriot risk getting calluses on his fingertips for some pipsqueak legislation?
- How Wall Street “Jihadists” Are Engineering a Government Shutdown
- Oil, Gas, and Bank Stocks Are Tumbling Fast – What Now?
- Welcome to the Brave New World of Central Bank Tyranny
- Yet Another Washington “Watchdog” Is Nothing But a Beltway Pussycat
- Have We Reached the End of Consumerism?
- What Happens When There’s Nowhere Left to Run
- At This Year’s Thanksgiving Table, the Knives Are Out for Goldman
- Could the Dow Hit 18K by Thanksgiving?